Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Is it just a liking......?

From the day I met her and talked to her, I started liking her and she has always been in my mind.... I always long to meet her(and at least see her) when I am not working! It is not that I loved her really(I have a lovely gf) but it looks like I am thinking more about her than my gf! I never sleep anyday without thinking about her(but I don't know really what I am thinking about her...)! Is it just a infatuation or liking or something else.... I don't know why and how she came to my mind, but I can't stop thinking about her... When I am lonely( and even with frens) in the places where she can be found, I always look around for her... Even in the canteen, I just come sometime to check if she is around or not, even though I have no intention of eating anything etc... Earlier when I was not thinking much about her, we used to cross often...but now its almost no crossing! Its like all the buses are coming other than what you are waiting for! What should I do?

7 comments:

Nikhil Joshi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nikhil Joshi said...

Two suggestions(provided its not the same girl!):

1. Change the bus
or
2. Go to the home bus stand, where it stands timelessly, (and even at nights:))

Amit said...

Cure of a disease depends on the its name. Tell her name and then I'll tell you what to do.

Dr Shanta Laishram said...

@Nikhil
What do you mean by smae gal? Well, if I can't do anything when she is around here in TIFR almost throughout the day(ad soem nights), I don't think there is any point going to her home bus stand!

@Amit

Whats' in a name? after all, doctors don't apply treatment to a patient with respect to a name!

Amit said...

@Shanta: The mysterious girl in your post is not the patient. She is the disease and you are the patient! So dear patient, this doctor is asking you the name of the disease and not yours.

Dr Shanta Laishram said...

Her name is ..... Now, not only I am suffering from this diesease, I seems to getting forgetfulness syndrome! I am not able to remember her name now... I will tell you once I recover my memory..:-)

Anonymous said...

I think right treatment is available in Delhi! :). Please contact us for the right kind of treatment.