Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sense without Sensibility!

I was following the recent reports that Sachar Committee was looking at the census of muslims in Indian Armed Forces! See this article

Muslims in the Army: A dangerous census


This is really a grave and unwarranted developement!
I don't know why politicians do all sorts of junk things just for vote bank politics? After India's nuclear vote against Iraq, Left and other parties are trying to cash it on to get votes for upcoming assembly elections! I know and most of us will agree that no muslim in their good senses will ever succumb to such evil designs of so called secular parties! But after all, politics is about numbers and arithmetic! Thank God(if God exists), its not Number Theory!

3 comments:

samudrika said...

I may be missing something here. I read through the article but i dont understand what is the point that he wants to make.

Dr Shanta Laishram said...

@samudrika

I read some other news reports and articles regarding this. As to the article I mentioned, the author says something like this exercise could be of dire consequences and can polarise Armed Forces. I don't know how far this will polarise Armed Forces on religious lines, but i feel that it is definitely a dangerous signal!

Amit said...

Finally...... something good